Hybrid Practice: Designing People Frameworks that Create Trust in the Workplace 1.0 AIA CEU
Does your firm have the right people system's in place? This 5 Part Framework will make sure you hire and retain the most talented people for your firm.
THIS COURSE QUALIFIES FOR 1.0 AIA CEU
A firm’s success depends on its people. How do you make sure the individuals that are recruiting are capable contributors? Do you have an orientation and onboarding process that leaves every new employee incredibly happy with the decision they made to join the firm? How do you prepare your most valued employees to take on additional leadership and responsibilities?
This course introduces a 5-part framework that fosters an incredible employee experience, makes sure you have the right talent when you need it, and makes your firm attractive to potential new candidates.
There is a strong statistical link between employee well-being and customer satisfaction. How do you create a valuable experience for both?
- Learn to create a recruitment process that ensures new
employees make an impact on your firm on the first day.
- Recognize the 5 phases in an onboarding process that minimizes being overwhelmed, and sets up new employees for success.
- Understand what educational tools establish a culture of learning and development, deepening and expanding employees’ abilities as a whole.
- Create a successful performance management system establishing achievable action items that help individuals learn from their mistakes and are valuable contributors to the firm.
- Establish clear career pathways that let employees know they have room to grow, independent of your firm's size.
Evelyn Lee, FAIA | MBA | MPA
Evelyn is the Founder of the Practice of Architecture. A licensed architect in the state of California, Evelyn has over 15 years of experience working with individuals and companies that are looking to reshape their future.
She is a featured keynote speaker, panelist, and moderator at national conferences and symposiums. Her topics focus on developing knowledge leadership, organizational change management, capacity building, stakeholder engagement, and strategic approaches to put design thinking to work in life and in practice. She also serves on the advisory council to ZeroSixty, an accelerator for the AEC Industry, and is the first female Treasurer to AIA National‘s Board.
When not working on the Practice of Architecture, Evelyn works as the first-ever Senior Experience Designer at Slack Technologies.