Hybrid Practice: Team Management and Productivity for a Hybrid Workforce 1.0 AIA CEU
How do you successfully run teams and projects when your people are no longer in the same place at the same time?
THIS COURSE QUALIFIES FOR 1.0 AIA CEU
How do you successfully run teams and projects when your people are no longer in the same place at the same time? What lessons has the firm learned taken from the pandemic that has created greater productivity out of your employees, and have you considered integrating them into the way you work going forward?
In order for firms to continue to be successful working both in office and remote, new ways of working together will have to be adopted.
This course will look at a variety of tactics that help Hybrid Teams work more cohesively, while still allowing individuals the flexibility they will continue to want in their schedules as we return to our office following the pandemic.
- Learn tips and tricks on how to manage teams asynchronously, allowing employees to sustain both a healthy work-life and personal-life.
- Understand what you need from a digital headquarters that mirrors the firms physical one.
- Design meetings that matter, allowing individuals to work asynchronously and ensure that teams make the most of their time when they come together.
- Identify opportunities for Team Bursty times and use techniques like Brain Writing to continue to bring innovation to the practice.
- Track productivity through metrics, by establishing Key Performance Indicators and well-structured project goals creating accountability through action instead of time spent in seats.
Evelyn Lee, FAIA | MBA | MPA
Evelyn is the Founder of the Practice of Architecture. A licensed architect in the state of California, Evelyn has over 15 years of experience working with individuals and companies that are looking to reshape their future.
She is a featured keynote speaker, panelist, and moderator at national conferences and symposiums. Her topics focus on developing knowledge leadership, organizational change management, capacity building, stakeholder engagement, and strategic approaches to put design thinking to work in life and in practice. She also serves on the advisory council to ZeroSixty, an accelerator for the AEC Industry, and is the first female Treasurer to AIA National‘s Board.
When not working on the Practice of Architecture, Evelyn works as the first-ever Senior Experience Designer at Slack Technologies.