Attracting Great Employees 1.0 AIA CEU
Tips for attracting new employees that make you standout against the competition.
- Learn the importance of marketing to attract new employees.
- Identify opportunities that will make employees more likely to respond to your open recs.
- Evaluate the landscape to understand where you are relative to your competitors.
- Understand the importance of process to remove bias from the decision-making process.
- Recognize the significance of cultivating relationships to build your employee pipeline.
Evelyn Lee, FAIA | MBA | MPA
Evelyn is the Founder of the Practice of Architecture. A licensed architect in the state of California, Evelyn has over 15 years of experience working with individuals and companies that are looking to reshape their future.
She is a featured keynote speaker, panelist, and moderator at national conferences and symposiums. Her topics focus on developing knowledge leadership, organizational change management, capacity building, stakeholder engagement, and strategic approaches to put design thinking to work in life and in practice. She also serves on the advisory council to ZeroSixty, an accelerator for the AEC Industry, and is the first female Treasurer to AIA National‘s Board.
When not working on the Practice of Architecture, Evelyn works as the first-ever Senior Experience Designer at Slack Technologies.